[Ncdxf-bod-sub] TX3X Chesterfield Island 2015 grant request - summary

Ned Stearns aa7a at cox.net
Sun Jan 25 19:40:52 PST 2015

Fellows,

I believe the normal process is to have a discussion and then a vote.
However, since everyone on this subgroup has agreed to the proposal for
the $10K grant (and most used the phrase "vote for") without any
exceptions in their reply, in the interest of brevity, I declare that we
have all voted in favor for the proposal.

I will inform Tom of the outcome.

I wish our travelers to the Caribbean a safe journey. Time to turn all
my antennas away from EP and down to KP1.

73,
Ned
AA7A