[Ncdxf-bod-sub] Stand by for TX3T grant request proposal

Ned Stearns aa7a at cox.net
Sat Jan 24 06:43:13 PST 2015

Guys,

Tom has asked that I squeeze in one more grant request discussion before
the K1N action gets started. Two of our own will be out of pocket for
that, as we all know. And, two other members of the board are not on
this channel (2T and MM), so this discussion should try to complete
before Craig and Glenn (GJ) bug out (28 Jan, I believe). So, if this
discussion takes more than a few days, I would like Craig and Glenn to
select a proxy for them so that we can complete soon and be ready for
review of more projects when K1N ops return to civilization.

Please QRX a few while I listen for EP6T on 17m LP for an ATNO RTTY Q
(ha!) and then post a grant request proposal for TX3T.

73,
Ned
AA7A