[Ncdxf-bod-sub] KP1 vote

Kip Edwards kedwards at ltol.com
Fri Nov 21 14:47:11 PST 2014

Tom,

	Life is full of annoyances--you don't need another.

	I find nothing in the bylaws that precludes you from voting except
to break a tie.  Without reviewing hundreds of emails, my recollection is
that Rusty and Bruce before him voted on grant decisions.  Perhaps others
who have been around longer than me can shed some light on this.

	Your decision to make the grant $ 35,000 is fine with me.

	73 Kip W6SZN