[FQP] 2019 FQP Planning

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Wed May 2 14:56:02 PDT 2018

Here is the route I was thinking of doing for 2019 if I'm Single-Op
Mixed again.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1scknEemq0pHdwKX1-3XYIyEZinvedXH9&usp=sharing

Saturday : HOL , WAG, JAC, CAH, LIB, CAH ( again), GUL, FRA, GUL
(again), BAY, WAG (again), WAL

I would do this same route in reverse on Sunday.

I think some people miss HOL, WAG and JAC because 20 meters is long at
the beginning on Saturday. By doing it in reverse on Sunday they should
be able to work me on 40 meters near the end. Plus I would be in GUL,
FRA and LIB multiple times which might help those who miss the over
rovers when they go thru those rare counties. It's only 9 counties but
it might work and cut down on driving.

Jeff

--
*Jeff Clarke*