[FQP] Your profile on FQP at groups.io

giwagner at k5kg.com giwagner at k5kg.com
Mon Jun 25 16:31:58 GMT 2018

Hello

We now have 55 subscribers signed up on FQP at groups.io.  FQP at groups.io is
open for any FLORIDA CONTEST GROUP member or ANYONE interested in the
Florida QSO Party (FQP), an operating activity sponsored by the Florida
Contest Group in April each year.  We ask that all messages relate in some
way to the FQP, or a related topic.

To help us in the administration of FQP at groups.io, please update (Edit Group
Profile) the Display Name with your CALL SIGN and NAME, in that order.  Many
of you have entered your name and/or call sign, and some have not entered
anything.

When updating your Profile, please update the Display Name this way:
CALLSIGN NAME (Examples: K5KG George, N4TB Terry Burkholder).

HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS:

When in your Profile, you can select one of a variety Email Delivery
options. I have selected Full Featured Digest for myself, as I like the
convenience of that option.

Also, in Profile, you can enter an email Signature for your Email and Web
Postings.

You can enter a Profile Photo.  This is optional, but we recommend you do
enter your photo.  You can, of course, attach any photo you like, but please
keep it clean!!!

You can enter Attachments to your messages. These can be files or photos,
and FQP station photos are most welcome.

If you have friends who are FCG club members or are participants in the FQP,
but are still using FQP at lists.kkn.net, or are NOT on FQP at groups.io, please
have them contact me so we can get them signed up on FQP at groups.io.
FQP at lists.kkn.net is officially out of service, and is no longer being
administered.

If you have suggestions about new and clever ways to use some of the many
features of Groups.io, please let us know.

73, George, K5KG

George I. Wagner

Sarasota, Florida

---