[FQP] KU8E FQP Score

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Sun Apr 29 20:08:05 PDT 2018

             Florida QSO Party

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SO MobileMixed LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs):

    40:  344    122
    20:  508    123
    15:    6
    10:
--------------------
Total:  858    245  CW Mults = 57  Ph Mults = 46  Total Score = 201,983

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Single-Op Rover Mixed - No Driver

Wow that was different! First time doing a SO Rover in the FQP. Unfortunately I
wasn't setup to be able to operate and drive at the same time. So I planned a
route where I drove near where county lines met and stopped. Lots of gaps in my
operating time. I probably operated maybe 7 out of the 10 hours each day. The
other 3 hours each day spent driving between stops.

I totally changed up my route on Sunday. I had so many people ask about GULF. It
was out of the way to get there and gave up a bunch of other counties to get
there so hopefully some people got me for a sweep. I was trying to make it back
to WAG and HOL at the end but ran out of time.

I normally do CW Only when K4BAI and I go on a trip so I was totally amazed how well I
was getting out on SSB. I had an amazing pileup from LIB on 40 CW and SSB on
Saturday night and spent more time that I planned in that county. Thanks for all
the QSO's It was really fun and already looking forward to next year.

RoverLocation 7    14   21   Tot  Accum
BAY           25   55   0    80   80
CAH           26   79   0    105  185
FRA           4    90   6    100  285