[FQP] wow what an eye opener

edward CAMPBELL nw4dx at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 28 16:13:32 PDT 2018

Working mobile for the 1st time has really taught a lesson an respect

for those of you who do this...after 6 hours of almost constant calling CQ and getting very little response or getting run over by others who are running power or home station out of state running in the mobile running zone has just about drove me carzy...but still have about 2600 points and there still is tomorrow...but am going to look into changing plans as where I was going there have been stations running so am looking at doing something different..

   till tomorrow..

  NW4DX