[FQP] N4FP Route Revisions- Counties Added!

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 03:40:21 PDT 2018

Good Morning FQP Fanatics,

I received the following note from Wayne N4FP about his revised route - he
is adding some counties!  Well done, Wayne.  Folks please see his email
below.

Already receiving reports from several mobiles/portables in place literally
end-to-end across our state.  I'll be hitting the road in an hour myself.
Just a few hours till the starting bell sounds - have great fun all!

73/OJ/AHZ,
Chris, NX4N