[FQP] [FCG] SWEEP! All 67 Counties covered on Both Modes for FQP

George k5kg at k5kg.com
Thu Apr 26 19:28:32 PDT 2018

		George WagnerSarasota, FL

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 8:51 PM -0400, "Christopher Blake" <cqdenx4n at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello you FQP Out-Of-State OPs!

Great news- we now have confirmation that **all* 67 FL Counties* will be
radio-active on *both CW and Phone*.  KJ4LQX is driving all the way from
his home in Melbourne to activate MON on Phone all weekend - thanks Marty
for clinching our final mode/county.

With a whopping total of *62 registered operations*, including a Golden
Mother-load of *43 Fixed and 1x1 Spelling Bee stations* and another
Bodacious Bouillon of *19 Mobiles/Portables*, you will find plenty of
fast-paced action on the bands all weekend.

There are more FL stations continuing to register, and of course much more
unannounced activity will be in play from the Sunshine State.

It makes you wonder-

*Who will Sweep the Spelling Bee on each mode? *
*Who is going to own the First County Sweep on each mode?*
*Who will Sweep all the Counties on CW? On Phone? Perhaps Both?*
*Which FL stations will Work all States/Provinces?*
*Which FL stations will have the most Mults on each mode?*
*Who will achieve a Personal Best in some way?*

We'll soon see...

Either way let's have some real *FUN!*

Both in and out of state ops are welcome to email in Half-time reports for
others to see; or better yet, register for the new *FQP Live Scoreboard *at
https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=170

I will soon start to go quiet (did I hear someone yell 'Finally!'?) as I
finish our mobile team's prep plans.  But I will pop up a bit more tomorrow
- and of course if you need any help or have questions please reach out to
me directly.

Wishing you a memorable Florida QSO Party.

73/OJ/AHZ,
Chris, NX4N
FQP Glee Club