[FQP] Thank you Fixed and 1x1 Special Event FQP Stations!

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 03:45:28 PDT 2018

Good Morning Dave!
Thanks for mentioning your QSO Party Freestylin' mode - there is certainly
a great deal of pride getting a sweep (county or spelling bee) the
old-school way.

Folks, Dave is a prime example of the many wonderful A1 out-of-state ops
who make the FQP so much fun!  With his IC-751 at 75watts (nostalgic for
novice days?) and low 10ft dipoles, Dave is super-active and efficient at
'QPF' mode.  And he *will* find you if you are to be found!

Please remember our 40m and 15m QSY options to maximize the fun for our
nearby and far-away neighbors alike.

Dear Out-Of-State Ops,
We'd love to hear from you regarding your FQP operating plans, so make some
noise!

vy 73,
Chris, NX4N