[FQP] FQP Fixed and Mobile signup status

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 14:25:43 PDT 2018

Time to Gear Up FQP Fans,
We're on our way to another terrific Florida QSO Party next weekend (April
28&29)with more than *45* Fixed, Mobile/Portable and 1x1 Spelling Bee
stations in all 67 Counties registered as of today!
Most certainly there will be several more County Activation registrations
during this week as additional FL ops finalize their operating plans. And
of course even more FL ops will offer improvised on-air FQP activity for
the hunting...

Speaking of Hunting:
As most of you already know Bob K0RC and Chuck NO5W are providing powerful
County tracking tools to support you Rabid out-of-state Ops so you can
catch those County sweeps and clinch the Spelling Bee.  Links to both tools
can be found at the floridaqsoparty.org website under the *COUNTIES* tab.

I'll be sending out a Final Announcement to the larger contest community in
the next day or two; please feel free to forward it to your contest buddies
and clubs near and far.  The announcement will include a listing of our
Spelling Bee Call Signs, Host stations and Counties...QRX please.

Let the party begin!

Tnx es 73/OJ/AHZ,
Chris, NX4N