[FQP] FQP activity updates

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 03:54:18 PDT 2018

Good Morning Bob,
Here's some feedback:
a) Floyd KK3Q  helped do a check after the County Registration Forms were
enabled.  So he was not an actual activation.
b) Jeff already responded re W4AN/m (now KU8E/m) - tnx Jeff!
c) Team N4CW/m (Bert N4CW and Jim W4TMO) are coming down from NC for FQP.
Tnx Bert and Jim!
d) Ed, NW4DX/m is giving FQP a first try since moving from 7-land, and has
indeed added semi-rare counties (Tnx Ed!)

Other changes:
e) Several folks have updated their routes in order to activate more rare
or more total counties. The latest routes listed are current and correct.
f) Many more stations have registered - tnx all!

We do expect some more registrations including Fixed, 1x1 Spelling Bee and
Mobile/Portable stations.  I have been begging/pestering folks to get their
County Activations registered so you and Chuck NO5W can offer the most
accurate tracking tools.  And I can be very persistent! :-)

Thanks as always for your super FB support of FQP, Bob!

73,
Chris, NX4N