[FQP] FQP activity updates

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed Apr 18 18:08:06 PDT 2018

Hello Floridian QSO Partiers. . .

I began updating my FQP Excel workbook this evening. I wanted to ask
about the status of three stations that were previously listed but seem
to have 'disappeared' from the SATURDAY report.

Those are *KK3Q *who was scheduled for 2 counties, *W4AN *for 21
counties, and *W4TMO *for 23 counties.

I did notice *NW4DX *added two counties and now shows a total of 4.

I have not checked the SUNDAY schedule yet, but the above seems to be a
significant change from what might be expected. I haven't followed the
reflector comments closely so maybe these cancellations were noted. If
not, something might have been overlooked in the SATURDAY spreadsheet
download from the website.

Can I please get some feedback on this. I will QRX on this project until
then.

Thanks!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

---