[FQP] FQP @ T-10 Days and Counting: A Call to Action!!!

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 12:07:07 PDT 2018

Hi Ed,
Congrats on a FB score in GQP - the preparations you made sure paid off
with lots of fun and quite a nice score!
Perhaps Ole' Sol will cooperate for some 15m fun in FQP - let's see...

Next week is my turn to build out the stations; have some parts installed
but going out of town this weekend so next week will get busy!

Thanks for covering some of those panhandle counties - thanks to you and
other Fixed and Mobile stations we've got all 67 counties covered on cw and
65 on phone; let's see how additional county activations bu up bulk up our
operations. I expect 3 or more (registered) stations activating nearly all
counties.

Have great fun Ed - so glad you'll be hitting the road again in 2018 FQP.

vy 73,
Chris, NX4N