[FQP] FlQP K4KG Multi-Op MobileMixed LP

Jim Roberts ve7zo at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 06:42:45 PDT 2017

Thanks Chris, we had fun and the mobile station behaved itself.  There was some induced stress trying to achieve an overly aggressive travel schedule but all else was good.  The domestic SSB switches, especially on 20M went well especially with George's unique sales strategy to convince CW ops to dig out a microphone to give us the mult.   Conditions need to be much better than this weekend though to warrant calling CQ on phone from the mobile so the bulk of the SSB contacts were prearranged on CW.

Congratulations to you and the committee for generating the out of state activity that makes this event special.

73, Jim VE7ZO