[FQP] Anybody up for a FQP mobile run?

Jim Stahl jimk8mr at aol.com
Mon Mar 27 07:42:51 PDT 2017

I’ve had a change of FQP plans, for the better. Originally we were leaving to head north for the summer on Sunday, allowing me to operate on Saturday and maybe a few hours on Sunday while en route to my sister’s QTH in The Villages. But new plans now have us not leaving until Tuesday, so I’m clear for a full time mobile effort.

So I’m looking for a driver/co-operator for FQP. The initial plan is to head south from Sarasota on Saturday, back for the overnight, and then up to the Gainesville area on Sunday. I am open for negotiations on a route more suitable for a partner. My original one day route on Saturday (starting near the Lee/Collier/Hendry corner) would still allow a reasonable solo effort, so a driver for Sunday only would still be a big help.

Anybody interested in a FQP road trip and rate fest?

73  -  Jim   K8MR