[FQP] FQP COTA beta testers needed - details below

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 04:50:30 PDT 2017

Good Morning All,
Floyd KK3Q is looking for help with beta testing and providing feedback for
the Counties On The Air (COTA) pages and tools.  He has asked me to collect
the feedback so he has one point of contact.
The goal is to optimize/stabilize the tools by about April 1 so folks can
then enter their county activation plans. Please do *not* enter your routes
yet - the site is still being worked on and all info will be cleared before
the COTA is placed into 'production'.

We need 3-4 folks offering patient, flexible, constructive feedback to help
bring our COTA page to maturity.  Please contact me directly via email if
you have time to help - my email is cqdenx4n atttt gmale dattt cammm (you
know the correct spellings).

Many thanks in advance for your help!

vy 73/OJ,
Chris, NX4N