[FQP] CQ FQP - Recruiting Mobiles!

Chuck Green chuck at addressnmail.com
Sat Mar 11 05:30:08 PST 2017

AD4ES multi mobile will be in operation for 2017. We will be operating from about 30 counties. We
use a self imposed guideline of operating 15 minutes in any county we operate from. That gives
everyone a reasonable chance to work that county. Sometimes we have to just park and operate
stationary to get the 15 minutes but we think it is important to provide sufficient time for other
ops to work that county.

We use a four seat customized full size van with a 4 foot square table securely mounted, containing
two IC-7100 stations. We've changed the antennas this year and hope to do better than ever. Loads of
fun and many memories.

We are all looking forward to becoming the hunted.
73

Chuck, AD4ES Team

On 03/10/17 7:54 AM, Christopher Blake wrote:
> Hello FQP fans,
> The 20th anniversary Florida QSO Party is coming up soon April 29-30 and we
> are actively recruiting new and returning mobile ops/stations to maximize
> the fun for operators in and beyond Florida.
>
> Going mobile during FQP is a contester's dream- deep pile ups with YOU as
> the 'rare one' for each new county change, road rally-like route planning
> and driving all over our sunshine state and a chance to give the other
> participants new FL Counties and a possible sweep!  Plus mobile ops report
> many fun and often strange stories from the road including flying boxes,
> stinky stops, #19, multi-mobile stations, Wiley E. Coyote ingenious
> antennas and other contraptions, steering wheel keyboards, dinners with
> tall tales from the road and more.
>

> *We hope you, and perhaps a buddy or two, will consider going mobile for
> FQP 2017.*
> *Please 'reply all' and share your FQP mobile plans.*
>

> Make this the year that you hit the road for FQP!
>
> Vy 73/OJ,
> Chris, NX4N
>
> PS- Team K4OJ/m road plans:
> The K4OJ/m Suburbanites team will be going Multi-2 Mobile CW with K0LUZ and
> N4KM as operators with NX4N as driver and part-time op too.  We'll use the
> same route as the last 3 years, covering 47 unique counties including MON.
> DES remains iffy due to road construction.  Suburban now has 374K miles and
> is still running strong.  C U on the air!

Chuck Green
General Manager
Address N' Mail
404 E New Haven Ave