[FQP] 2017 Florida QSO Party Announcement/Flyer for HamCation

Floyd Larck, KK3Q hamradio at kk3q.net
Fri Feb 10 05:36:15 PST 2017

>From what I’m reading on the attachment these items should be changes on the FQP itself, not as another attachment. Decide what you want, on the site or a PDF attachment for each site. FYI, you’d get a great deal of exposure on FB. Lots of people on there, 207 members on the FB page alone and that doesn’t count those who read the site without becoming members.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/268291761891/

Floyd, KK3Q

From: Christopher Blake [mailto:cqdenx4n at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2017 20:04
To: Florida Contest Group; FQP; TARC 4719
Cc: Chris Plumblee; Georgek5kg at aol.com; K1TO, Dan; Floyd Larck
Subject: 2017 Florida QSO Party Announcement/Flyer for HamCation

Hello FQP Fans,

With K1TO's help and review (tnx Dan!), I have created a one-page announcement/flyer targeting all Florida hams to get RADIO-ACTIVE during our 20th Anniversary FQP April 29-30.

I cannot attend HamCation this year but do hope those of you going can print/share a few copies and talk it up - particularly with other FL clubs and FL HF operators.  Also, let's encourage our out-of-state friends to try a Mobile or Rover in-state run or just to look out for FL stations back home.

HamCation is the best opportunity we have to get the word out to activate all FL stations.  Please help make this 20th FQP a HUGE success!

vy 73/OJ,

Chris, NX4N

FQP Cheerleader / K4OJ/m Bus Driver

PS - if you don't get the flyer attachment, just reply to me directly and I will send it to you - tnx!

cqdenx4n at gmail dot com