[FQP] KJ4LQX FQP Results

KJ4LQX marty at kj4lqx.com
Sun Apr 30 19:13:56 PDT 2017

Went in to the weekend with one hand tied behind my back knowing that I
was going to have very limited time for the FQP (due to the daughter's
graduation at UNF) and with a fairly minimal setup (tossed a sloper up
in a tree as high as I could), and then I said to myself... why not tie
the other hand behind my back and try working QRP SSB???  And so, here's
the grand total:

40:  11 SSB QRP
20:  4  SSB QRP
15:  zilch
10:  nada

QSO's:  15      Score:  315     SONA     County:  Duval     Logger: N1MM

All QSO's were over just a couple or three hours on Saturday.  I forgot
how frustrating QRP can be... especially in a contest!  I could hear
plenty of stations, they just couldn't hear me.  And forget about trying
to work any pileup!  But when I was able to log a contact it was nearly
always well earned.  Thanks to those operators who stuck with me to get
the entire exchange logged properly.

There's always next year!

Marty - KJ4LQX