[FQP] Final 2017 FQP workbook Rev 7.11

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sat Apr 29 07:00:52 PDT 2017

I think this will be the "Final final" version 7.12.

I added two more stations who posted their activations this morning. I
also caught a minor lookup error in the BW14:BW513 table. Three letter
counties (BAY, LEE) threw a monkey wrench into the lookup routine, which
has been adjusted to accommodate those 3-letter exceptions.

Here's the direct link for download:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Am7cWbf-YWzZqht_fc3-jMhJJgdx

It's 4 hours until FQP launch!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

On 4/28/2017 9:38 PM, Robert Chudek - K0RC wrote:
> The final FQP workbook has been posted. Revision 7.11 is up-to-date as
> of 4-29-2017 at 03:30 UTC.
>
> Remember, you have to _download_ the workbook to your local hard drive /
> computer. It will NOT work when using the Online version of Excel.
>
> Good luck this weekend and I hope to see you in my log!
>
> 73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN