[FQP] [FCG] FQP Confirmed Mobiles as of 4/23/17

Charles Sanders no5w.chuck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 11:46:20 PDT 2017

FQP Mobileers --

Just now I was looking at the County Hunter Planned Trips
<http://countyhunterweb.org/DisplayTrips.php> page and found only one FQP
mobile listed. It's a good way to get the word out and attract county
hunters to the FQP. There's a simple form to fill out including an html
formatted message area where you can list your itinerary.

73/Chuck/NO5W