[FQP] Mobiles on APRS

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 10:59:38 PDT 2017

Hi Alan,
I certainly encourage APRS for those mobile who can and wish to do so.
Team K4OJ will likely not do it this year - *lots* going on to build up
multiple stations.  However, if we gain a bit of time at the end of our
setup we may give it a go.

Thanks for encouraging this handy tool.

vy 73,
Chris, NX4N