[FQP] Join the FQP mobile Fun

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 06:20:36 PDT 2017

Good morning FQP Fans,
If you have ever thought about going mobile or portable in FQP, we hope you
will this the year!

So far we have 15 confirmed mobiles/portables including teams from LA, AL,
GA and even MI (wow!) joining up with many FL road warriors who plan to
activate all 67 counties.
It's not too late to go either mobile or portable - grab you gear, plan a
road trip through some counties and come enjoy being on the fun end of
sometimes huge pileups each time you switch counties!

Please let me know if you are joining the fun!

73,
Chris, NX4N