[FQP] A Call for more NAS/DUV/MON/DAD coverage

K1KNQ at aol.com K1KNQ at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 07:38:34 PDT 2017

If no one can cover NAS and DUV on SSB, I can potentially change my routing
 to work them in.
But, I'm not anxious to do so.
Let me know.

Jack K1KNQ
"aka" K4FCG/M

In a message dated 4/22/2017 8:26:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cqdenx4n at gmail.com writes:

Good  Morning FQPer's,
We have good news in that all 67 counties will be on the  air for FQP.  That
said, there is room for improvement!

Chuck  NO5W brought to my attention that his county tracking tool shows
little  coverage in the following counties:
*NAS* - 1 cw (K4OJ/m); 0 SSB
DUV - 2  cw (K4ZGB/m and K4OJ/m); 0 SSB
MON - 2 cw (K1XX/m and K4OJ/m); 0 SSB
DAD  - 2 cw (K1XX/m and K4OJ/m); 0 SSB

If any fixed or mobile stations can  help improve this coverage please be
sure to enter/revise that info on the  floridaqsoparty.org Counties
registration forms.

And let us know too  with your reply.

Tnx es vy 73/OJ,
Chris,  NX4N