[FQP] 2017 FQP - Less Thank 2 Weeks to Lift Off!!!

KJ4LQX marty at kj4lqx.com
Wed Apr 19 08:41:57 PDT 2017

Just a quick FYI to the group...

I had initially hoped to set up camp in Okeechobee again this year for
FQP but my wife reminded me that was the same weekend as our daughter's
graduation from UNF.  So, I'll be in Duval county for much of the
weekend.  I'm taking along a minimal station set-up and am planning on
getting OTA a few times over the weekend.  I don't have any idea what
time(s) i'll be active so I haven't put anything about it on the
activation page.  My OTA times will have to work around all the
graduation activities over the weekend.

Good luck,

Marty - KJ4LQX