[FQP] Equipment for sale

K1KNQ at aol.com K1KNQ at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 05:26:46 PDT 2016

Looking for a Heathkit collector.
I am selling my excellent condx/   Heathkit KW Kompact (HA-14)  amplifier.
It comes with HP-14 AC  power  supply and a spare set of 572B's. and
original
manual.
Pickup in Tampa FL  or meet halfway up to 200 miles (no  shipping)
Bringing to Melbourne  hamfest.
$475.00

Selling my  TenTec 425 Titan amplifier.
Just returned from repair and  refurb. at  N4ATS (Bill Grassa)
Everything working FB
Comes with spare  power  supply capacitors
Original manual
$1450.00
Pickup in Tampa FL or   meet halfway up to 200 miles (no shipping)
Will bring to Melbourne hamfest  if  desired.

Selling my mint Yaesu FT900CAT, 10-160M, 100  watts.
power with 12VDC,  20A . Control head is removable.
FT-900CAT  includes Collins mechanical SSB  filter and internal tuner.
Also  included is 500hz CW  filter.
Also includes the YSK-900 separation kit.  (never  used)
It  includes original carton and manual.
I am the  original  owner. Purchased 12/29/97
Last operated in IARU this year to  make sure it  operates well.
Pickup in Tampa or at Melbourne  hamfest.
I will meet  halfway up to 200 miles
$700.00

If you  would like to see photos, email me directly.

Thanks
Jack  K1KNQ
813-765-2371