[FQP] Problems with N1MM+

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Tue May 3 16:29:50 PDT 2016

Compare both ADIF files using WordPad or a similar text editor. You will
find a tag similar to this*<TIME_ON:6>160141* for each logged QSO. This
represents Hour (16), Minute (01), and Second (41) that the QSO was logged.

You cannot have two QSOs logged at the same time stamp within a log. I
don't believe it is looking at call signs, but definitely you cannot
have two identical time stamps.

I would think the probability the same exact time stamps between the two
logs would be rare, but certainly possible. The solution is to offset
one of the conflicting QSOs by a second or two in one log. I don't
recall whether the error message tells you the call sign or the time of
the conflict, which would be helpful in manipulating any contentious
time stamps.

I would be glad to take a look at the problem if you want to send me the
two ADIF files in question.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

On 5/3/2016 5:39 PM, Kevin Milhorn wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I need some help. I am trying to merge the K4OJ logs from the M/2 rover. I
> have it set up as rover so it will figure the mults right, but when I go to
> import the second log it is telling me that you can't have the same call at
> the same time in the same database.
>
> What happened a number of time is a guy worked us on one band and went
> immediately to the second band. Does N1MM+ assume that a rover is only one
> station or something.
>
> Let me know if you have an idea.
>
> Thanks,
>
> 73, de Kevin N4KM