[FQP] N4GI Halftime

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Sun May 1 04:00:15 PDT 2016

950 QSOs. ~110 on 40m, the remainder on 20m. Lost 90 minutes to traffic
headed to the starting point. At 1600z Blake was in the truck alone on I4
at US27 (POL) trying to get to me so we could drive to our agreed-upon
starting point in SEM. We met up at 1700z and were QRV by 1730z in ORA.

Short an hour and a half, we cut off a number of counties in our northwest
swing so we didn't end up 2+ hours from our overnight stop at 0200z.

If today goes to plan we'll head south and cover another ~17 counties to go
with 20 yesterday.

Good luck everyone!

73, Chris WF3C

--