[FQP] 2016 FQP Excel workbook

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sat Apr 30 21:59:33 PDT 2016

We're half-way done with this event! It's time to create your strategy
to complete your SWEEP if you still need some counties. I updated the
workbook to help your pursuit.

 From your logging program you will know the county codes you are
missing. Simply plug these county codes into *Column BG* on the Sunday
worksheet and click the update button. All your opportunities to work
those missing counties will be displayed in chronological order.

Here's the direct link to download the Rev 5.10 workbook:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D96C61FEB759DC6E!5108&authkey=!ALJbNKdQJuGs4to&ithint=folder%2cxls

Good luck!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN