[FQP] Fwd: [CQ-Contest] Helvetia contest 23/24 of April 2016

George georgek5kg at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 07:56:24 PDT 2016

Hi Gang,

The Helvetia Contest (Switzerland) is this weekend.  It is an excellent
contest, and generally very active. Mults are the 26 Swiss Cantons.
This contest typically falls on the same weekend as the FQP, but this
year is a week earlier.  I can highly recommend giving it a try.  It's
fun to chase the Cantons.

http://uska.ch/fileadmin/download/Contest/KW/1-static/KW120101e.pdf --
see pages 7 & 8.

For a geography lesson, check this out: