[FQP] [FCG] [CQ-Contest] Fwd: [N1MMLoggerplus] New program to split ADIF files by transmitted QTH

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Sun Apr 17 17:12:45 PDT 2016

Hi George,

For years many a mobile station created a log file for each county before the contest and then had to exit the logger and restart the logger for each county.  Then some logging programs allowed one log and the ability to change the sent location… like NA and my own logger.  Changing counties is now pretty much instantaneous and everything is in one log file.  So I’m familiar with many methods.  OhQP and MiQP are only one day but I’ve done 38 counties in those 12 hours.

If you have one cabrillo file and that file has each county in the sent info of the QSO: line, I have a utility that will generate a separate cabrillo file for each county with only the QSO: lines made in that county.

I’m not familiar with a way to create LOTW station locations from the command line, without having to use the dialog box… so you’d have to create the LOTW station locations in TQSL.  If they followed a logical pattern such as sscccc where ss=State Abbr and cccc=county abbr and they were created in advance then one could automate the LOTW portion as well to sign/upload the cabrillo files once they are extracted from the main cabrillo log file.

73, Tim K9TM