[FQP] Where will you Be for FQP? Let us know!!!

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed Apr 13 21:05:41 PDT 2016

I posted an updated workbook which adds the recently added mobile
routes. Please note that the *Saturday route for KN4Y/m still appears in
alphabetical order* on the website. I am looking for the correction to
this specific itinerary.

The Sunday FQP activity will activate 66 of the 67 counties, with St
John's the single hold out at this point. Saturday there are 18 counties
not spoken for yet. These should fill in as more plans are posted.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

On 4/13/2016 4:51 PM, Christopher Blake wrote:
> Hi FQP Fanatics -
> Well, in just a bit more than two weeks the Florida QSO will be in full
> swing - Awesome!
>
> Where will you FL Boys/Girls be on the air?  Let everyone in and out of
> state know by submitting your plans (Fixed, 1x1 or Mobile) on the FQP
> Counties on the Air (COTA) webpage.
> Just go to http://floridaqsoparty.org/cota.php , read the instructions and
> click on the "Form" link in the first paragragh.  You can then enter which
> FL County/Counties you will activate, which mode(s), and other good info so
> folks can find you on the air.
>
> Both K0RC and NO5W have way-cool software for tracking all activity, but
> they need you to publish your plans so they can capture it.
>
> CQ FQP - Be the Mult!
>
> vy 73,
> Chris, NX4N

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN