[FQP] 2016 FL QSO Party Activations workbook posted

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:35:20 PDT 2016

Ron et. Al.,
I went into the FQP COTA form and found that while all of the K4OJ/m
Saturday counties were still checked, their corresponding county # had been
deleted.
I re-entered the county order numbers and now it shows correctly again.
KN4Y Saturday's counties are still showing up alphabetically.

Not sure why the county orders were wiped out for one day only but at least
we have some insight into what happened - hope this helps.

vy 73/OJ,
Chris, NX4N