[FQP] 2016 FL QSO Party Activations workbook posted

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 04:23:27 PDT 2016

GM Bob,
Super cool tool - thanks for doing this every year!  Sure makes it easier
for our out-of-state partners to plan strategies for their sweep(s).

Next step is to have all of our FL fixed/1x1/mobile stations post their
activity on the FQP "Counties on the Air" link (
http://floridaqsoparty.org/cota.php )

MNI TNX AGN OM es vy 73,
Chris, NX4N