[FQP] 2016 FQP Countdown has begun - are you ready for some fun?

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 11:25:30 PDT 2016

Dear FQP Friends,
WOW - The exciting* Florida QSO Party* is only a bit over 3 weeks away!

LOTS of cool activity is already in the works:

   - Fifteen+ mobile stations are being constructed (along with dinner
   collaboration, route sharing and a bit of tongue-in-cheek 'smack-talk').
   - Hundreds of fixed stations throughout the Sunshine State are being
   readied for Radio Activity during the FQP..
   - A pack of new 1x1 Special Event Stations is being assembled, also with
   a special 'twist' in this year's rules.
   - A whole new round of cool plaques and certificates are being readied.

As you can see all of these preparations are energizing your friends here
in Florida - we are just itching to QSO with *YOU*!!!

Please hold the dates of April 30 and May 1; we sure hope you can join us..
Rules and much more can be found on the FQP website: www.floridaqsoparty.org

We''re having a Party and you are invited - get ready for some FB fun!
Please spread the word...

73/OJ,
Chris, NX4N
FQP Cheerleader