[FQP] FQP Mobile Plans?

K1KNQ at aol.com K1KNQ at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 07:47:26 PDT 2016

Hello et al,
I completed setting up the new auto (Chevy HHR) for mobile operation.
Tested it during WPX SSB and everything except 40M worked well.
Subsequently, I added more bonding to frame and wound a new shunt coil for
40M.
At least I have a good SWR now.

Still haven't decided the route, The last few years started in Escambia and
 finished in Hillsborough.
30 counties.

perusing the map this week...

73
Jack K1KNQ
aka K4FCG/M

In a message dated 4/4/2016 10:06:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,