[FQP] FQP Mobile Plans?

George georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 07:05:32 PDT 2016

Hello Chris, Chuck, et al,

Jim, VE7ZO, and I plan to be on the road again this year.  We have
briefly discussed a route plan, but nothing set in concrete (or asphalt)
as yet.

I am currently working on the antenna farm for my SUV, and have an order
placed for a large supply of launchable cardboard boxes.  Stay tuned.

73, George, K5KG

--
George Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL