[FQP] [FCG] Florida QSO Party

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:53:53 PDT 2015

Part of the problem is that many of the most active contesters in the club
are going mobile or are otherwise occupied during FQP. Plus, we don't want
to deplete the multi-op and club competition entirely.

Finally, our expenses rise with each letter we add to the list for QSL
purposes. With all of those factors in view, we opted to limit the spelling
bee to 6 1x1s this year.

Chris

--
Chris Plumblee