[FQP] FQP route

charlie carroll k1xx at k1xx.com
Wed Mar 18 07:03:15 PDT 2015

To answer my own question...

W1MD and I will be doing an ssb & cw operation this year.  Instead of
trying to maximize counties, we're going to start on Saturday in the
Panhandle region hitting all the counties to the west of Tallahassee.
We'll run back to the east and spend the night someplace in the Alachua
area.  On Sunday, we're heading south in a U shape to pick up Collier,
Monroe, Miami-Dade, Broward, etc. ending up in Brevard at the end.

Our intent this year is to spend extra time in the "rare" counties on
both modes.  Right now I expect at least 20 minutes in every county.  No
corner clipping this year!  We may even have time for a few eyeballs
along the way.

73 charlie, k1xx