[FQP] FQP K4FCG/M SO (no driver)

K1KNQ at aol.com K1KNQ at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 08:42:35 PDT 2015

Hi Charlie,
I kept trying to use approx. 14.264 but was getting killed.
I finally settled on approx 14.270 for most of the operation.
I also hired several private contractors to keep my freq. clear (Hi  Hi)

Yep, noise was bad in Esc. but was even worse on Rte 90 in  Nassau/Duval.
I usually operate on that county line, but no go this year.
I had to move up N. on 301 to get away from it, so it cost me time and I
missed two of my planned counties toward the end (Citrus and Lake).

Hope all went well for you guys and thanks for the eyeball and dinner with
you and Marty.

73,
Jack K1KNQ

In a message dated 4/27/2015 8:18:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,