[FQP] FQP K4FCG/M SO (no driver)

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 06:12:07 PDT 2015

Great job, Jack.

Tnx, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL 34242
941-400-1960

In a message dated 4/27/2015 8:19:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fqp at kkn.net writes:

Florida QSO Party
Call: K4FCG
Operator(s): K1KNQ
Station: K1KNQ
Class: SO MobileSSB LP
QTH:
Operating  Time (hrs):
40:            2
20:         1137
15:       5
10:            0
--------------------
Total:   0      1144  CW  Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 64  Total  Score =  146,432
Club: Florida Contest Group
Comments:
Rig: Kenwood TS480HX  (150 watts)
Antennas: High Sierra sticks 10, 15, 20, 40 (roof   mounted)
Auto: Venerable Blue PT Cruiser
Logging software: N3FJP, NO5W  (County Lines) I was able to get to  30
counties of the 32 planned.
Kudos to all the stations who followed me from county to  county.
Some excitement Saturday evening as a huge thunderstorm passed   through
the
panhandle.
Had to stop a couple of times due to the  heavy rain and  wind.
My best effort ever.
73, "OJ"
Jack,  K1KNQ
FQP mailing  list