[FQP] Nepal Earthquake

Richard Graves rgraves at vysystems.net
Sun Apr 26 08:21:27 PDT 2015

Everyone,

I just wanted to send this out.  I saw this on another forum and wanted to
pass it along.  A request has been made from hams in Nepal to please not
use 14.205MHz and 14.215MHz.  Please be conscious of other potential
emergency traffic regarding the Nepal earthquake. 14.205 is for emergency
traffic, and 14.215 is for secondary traffic/general discussion.  Radios
seem to just be getting into affected areas, and traffic on these two
frequencies is quickly increasing.

73 and best of luck with the remainder of the QSO party.  My current score
is 0 due to an S9+ noise issue that I'm trying to track down.

73,

-Richard Graves, AA4IO