[FQP] [qsoparty] QSO Party workbooks

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sun Apr 26 04:52:14 PDT 2015

Are you telling me you didn't work your Florida 67-county sweep
yesterday? Some fellows did, but I was a casual entrant and I still need
6 counties to make my sweep. So I was sitting there last night, jotting
down a plan of attack when it dawned on me "Hey! I've got a computer
that can figure this out for me."

And here's the ticket for you... the new & improved, updated, *Rev 4.02
FQP workbook*. Pan to the right on the Sunday worksheet, fill in the
county codes that you need, click the big button, and the software will
build a table for you, telling you who to be looking for, at what time,
and how long it will be activated.

Use one of the links below to grab this new version.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN