[FQP] K4OJ Multi-Multi-Mobile is ready to roll for FQP 2015!

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 17:20:55 PDT 2015

vy FB Charlie!  Tnx for giving out those north FL counties; folks will
eatem' up.

We're only 3 ops/3 stations (combined 40m/10m so Kevin can switch back and
forth during the day) so the suburban has less load than last year.  At
least until we have the Sonny's BBQ :-)

Have a blast, buddy!  Give my be to the others up there.

vy 73,
Chris