[FQP] Mobile spotting

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 08:09:20 PDT 2015

The K4OJ/m team of N4BP, N4KM, K0LUZ and NX4N (KR4X backup) will be QRV all
bands in a 2002 Burgundy Suburban (343,000+ miles) with 4 roof mounted
antennas.
Rear mount cargo carrier will have a Honda gennie with blue rain cover and
possibly a 5th RX antenna hanging out back from fishing poles.

If you miss us, better to just pull over and get some new glasses ;->

Fixed, Portable or Mobile stations - Have great fun and GL to all!

vy 73/OJ,
Chris, NX4N - Lead Suburbanite