[FQP] [FCG] SPARC

Al Soto asoto66 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 05:56:31 PDT 2014

Wow. Nice video. What a great looking club station. I was fortunate to spend
time there during two contests in 2012 with some of the members at the old
salvation army station. It was what got me interested in contesting.
Congratulations to SPARC on the nice new digs!

Ps: I wonder if any of that workout gear gets any use during breaks?? They
might be able to fit one more Op into the control room with a good exercise
plan :-).

Regards,
Al  kj3q