[FQP] [FCG] K4OJ MM/m Photos!

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sat May 3 10:10:52 PDT 2014

Chris,

Excellent photos of your operation.  I have some comments and  questions.

1.) Sardines! (hi!!!)

2.) Once you got Red into the front seat, were you able to extricate him,
or is he still there?
3.) Strapping the laptop to the back of the front seat was  ingenious.
4.) What was the KPA500 used for?
5.) Was your metal trailer hitch rack grounded to the car?
6.) How did the 10m stick on the metal trailer hitch rack perform compared
to the roof mounted sticks.
7.) Were you concerned about the safety of the gas can on the trailer hitch
 rack.

You and your co-ops are certainly to be commended for what you were able to
 do.  I strongly recommend you send a report and a photo to the  League.
>From an emergency communications perspective, you have  demonstrated what can
be done by hams.

CONGRATS!

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 5/3/2014 6:20:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,