[FQP] MnQP last minute adjustments

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Jan 31 18:14:20 PST 2014

As you know, weather can be unpredictable. A nasty ice storm has forced
one of our prolific mobilers from Kansas City to scrub their plans to
com and participate in our party tomorrow. This alters the game plan. A
few last minute tweaks to mobile scheduling were stirred into the mix. *

The MWA will **still be activating all 87 counties*, but the number of
"single visit" counties has increased.

Download an up-to-date Excel workbook *Rev 1.09 *from here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/86w8mx6hgwgw05m/MnQP%202014%20Chronology.xls

The MnQP Activity Map has already been updated:
http://w0aa.org/index.php/routes-a-aprs-tracks

There will be *three W1AW/0 fixed stations* in three different counties
active too. Be on the lookout for them!

73 de KØRC in MN