[FQP] Orlando Contest Dinner - Capacity Update

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 18:36:01 PST 2014

All -

A brief word about the Orlando Contest Dinner on February 7...

As I've mentioned, we have a hard cap this year of 100 people at the
dinner. In the past we've been able to take additional attendees up to a
few days before the dinner. This year that will not be the case. Due to
fire codes at our new venue, once we reach 100 attendees we will no longer
be able to accept any additional reservations.

I've spoken with both Fred and Blake, and accounted for our speaker and
sponsors, and we're up to 64 reservations as of tonight. So, if you've not
sent in your money for tickets, don't wait any longer or you may not have a
seat. Send your check for $25 per person to K4LQ at

3437 Lake Josephine Drive
Lake Placid, FL 33852

or send $26 per person via paypal to blake at n4gi.com.

73,